Wire Rope Winches Features
- Versatile design to lift safely and stretch loads over long distances.
- Can be positioned at all angles for proper usage.
- These winches are designed using corrosion-free alloy steel plates to protect against rust.
- Allows for easy and safe rope storage.
- Allows smooth installation as the rope gripping system is easily disengaged.
- Spare shear pins are placed at the end of the rubber sleeve of the telescopic handle for WPH-08, and in the carrying handle for WPH-16 and WPH-32.
- All the components are designed to ensure minimum corrosion.
A winch is a very powerful tool. Knowing the safety measures to take will ensure you use the winch successfully and avoid injuries. Here are some tips to keep safe while operating this type of machinery to ensure you, your team, operators, and bystanders are safe when in operation:
- Learn how to use and wear protective equipment at all times.
- Choose a winch that is suitable for the job. Do not exceed the advised capacity. If you do, this could break the winch.
- Inspect the winch regularly to make sure everything is in order.
Capacities: 800kg, 1600kg and 3200kg
|Rated Lifting Capacity
|Rated Pulling Capacity
|Rope advance per full stroke cycle
|Operating effort at rated load
|Telescopic handle length
|Anchor Pin diameter
|Net weight (without rope)
|Diameter of wire rope
|Standard wire rope length
|Net weight of wire rope and collector
Established in 1990, All-Ways Rigging Gear has always been committed to providing its clients with reliable, rigorously tested height safety and materials handling equipment. All our heavy lifting equipment is manufactured from the best quality material and engineered to improve the operator’s productivity. Our easy to use products are available in a wide range of capacities and specifications. All our products come with relevant Australian and International standards certificates. If you need help choosing the right product for your application, don’t hesitate to contact our support team for more information.
All-ways Rigging is proud to be certified by The Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA), to show you that we are part of a global industry that can be trusted. LEEA is the largest trade association in the world representing the interests of the lifting and rigging industry. They are committed to the highest standards for the welfare and safety of the workers in this industry, serving the needs of over 14,000 members in 100 countries. Please feel free to get in touch with us by filling a form or giving us a call at + 61 2 4272 8000.