Lifting clutches are used to lift concrete products with a precast embedded pin. They are versatile for lifting construction panels, pipes, columns, etc. At All-ways Rigging Gear Australia, we work closely with customers to ensure that we supply high quality lifting clutches that are most suitable for rigorous applications. Hence, there is minimal maintenance required for the upkeep of equipment, helping you get the job done seamlessly.
Tips on Lifting Clutches (Swift Lift Type)
The client’s safety and equipment integrity are at the forefront of our solutions.
- Don’t lift loads beyond the lifting clutches working load limit (WLL).
- Keep a visual check on the product before use to ensure that there is no visible fault.
- A professional inspection of the product is recommended once a month to rule out faults.
- Do not ignore items in the product manual.
- Always check the tension in the lifting clutch before using it for safety.
- Store the product in a dry and clean place with limited exposure to high temperatures.
Lifting clutches (swift lift type) features
- Proof tested and supplied with a certificate and stamped with a unique trackable serial number.
- Full range of clutches up to 32 tonne.
- Compatible with all current lifting anchors.
- Clutches are electroplated to increase longevity.
- Complies with A.S.3850.1.
- Manufactured in France.
|Part Number||WLL (Tonnes)||b1 (mm)||b2 (mm)||h (mm)||e (mm)||bk (mm)||l (mm)||Weight (kg)|
All-ways Rigging is a member of The Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA), the leading global trade association in the lifting industry. Founded in 1944, they provide training, help set standards, ensure workers’ safety, develop licensing systems, and much more. If you are looking for the best rigging equipment, you can find it on our website. We supply tools and equipment for rigging professionals, and we make sure that you can find everything you need to complete your operations.
All-ways Rigging is an LEEA full member and provides exceptional service and the best quality products. The Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) is known for promoting long-term growth and standards in the global lifting and safety industry, within the industry throughout the world. Please feel free to get in touch with us by filling a form or giving us a call at + 61 2 4272 8000.