CASAR Superplast8 Wire Rope has a very high breaking load and good resistance against drum crushing. Hoisting rope in multiple part reeving for smaller lifting heights as well as for twin hoist systems with left and right hand lay ropes for greater lifting heights.
In a CASAR-plast rope, the proportion of plastic to the steel components us thoroughly harmonized in order to fulfill the aspired rope geometry. A plastic coating with a very constant thickness and quality is extruded around the steel core. A thermal after treatment just before the closing of the rope ensures that the outer strands are deeply implanted in the plastic jacket, thus forming plastic edges which separate the strands.
- Temperature range of use: -50 degrees to +115 degrees
- Suitable for multi-layer spooling
- Available in ordinary lay and Lang’s lay
- Available in right hand and left hand
- Available in galvanized and ungalvanized
- Generate high levels of torque and rotation when loaded. Due to that the non-rotation-resistant ropes (Rotational) must not be used with a swivel.
- Designed with at least two layers of strands laid helically around a center.
- The direction of lay of the outer strands being same to that of the underlying layer.
|DIAMETER RANGE (MM)
|NUMBER OF OUTER STRANDS
|NUMBER OF WIRES
|NUMBER OF OUTER LOAD BEARING WIRES
|AVERAGE FILL FACTOR
|AVERAGE WEIGHT FACTOR
|AVERAGE SPIN FACTOR
All-Ways Rigging Gear are an authorised distributor of the CASAR Wire Rope Range. Manufactured in Germany, Casar offer highly engineered ropes that exceed industry standards while providing record-setting service life. Their extensive range includes wire ropes for almost any application.