CASAR Betalift Wire Rope has a very flexible construction with a high breaking load. Betalift Wire Rope is a hoist rope for electrical hoist and other lifting devices, where rotation resistant ropes are not required.
- Temperature range of use: -50 degrees to +140 degrees
- Suitable for multi-layer spooling in Lang’s lay
- Available in ordinary lay and Lang’s lay
- Available in right hand and left hand
- Available in galvanized and ungalvanized
|DIAMETER RANGE (MM)
|NUMBER OF OUTER STRANDS
|NUMBER OF WIRES
|NUMBER OF OUTER LOAD BEARING WIRES
|AVERAGE FILL FACTOR
|AVERAGE WEIGHT FACTOR
|AVERAGE SPIN FACTOR
- Generate high levels of torque and rotation when loaded. Due to that the non-rotation-resistant ropes (Rotational) must not be used with a swivel.
- Designed with at least two layers of strands laid helically around a center.
- The direction of lay of the outer strands being same to that of the underlying layer.
All-Ways Rigging Gear are an authorised distributor of the CASAR Wire Rope Range. Manufactured in Germany, Casar offer highly engineered ropes that exceed industry standards while providing record-setting service life. Their extensive range includes wire ropes for almost any application.